Welcome to

University Hospitals Orthopaedic Group

The University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center got its start in 1925 when Walter C. Corey, MD, known as the country doctor, started serving Geauga County. In the 1950s, the Corey hospital closed and the Geauga Community Hospital opened with 56-beds.

American Academy of Orthopaedic SurgeonsAmerican Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons The American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery University Hospital Geauga Medical Center